Hey there. It's Josh Braaten.
Long time, no talk.
We haven't published anything since 2014 and I haven't written anything since before then.
But if you're reading this, we probably crossed paths a while ago. Maybe you watched a video or blog post about Squarespace or something.
Welp. I'm back. That's right, we're going to start publishing content again on Big Picture Web.
What's on Tap: making marketing simpler
In the past, we blogged about things like Squarespace and personal branding.
Moving forward, we're going be broadening things to this: We'll be showing people how to do somewhat difficult things in online marketing in a way that most marketers can understand.
What kind of things? Oh, you know, stuff like this:
- Blogging and using the Squarespace platform
- Using paid media platforms like Facebook and Google AdWords
- Tracking and tagging your site with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Using lead generation and marketing automation platforms like Leadpages and Drip
- Being all-around-awesome at marketing
What do you want to hear about?
What's been getting you down lately? Are there any strategic or technical digital marketing things you're tying to do and could use some ideas or a little help? I'd love to know!