It's time for the June Squarespace Website Show & Tell! Each month we call out to all Squarespace designers are ask for their latest work in an effort to help showcase the talent in the community and to inspire you in your own web design endeavors.
Learn from and enjoy their work, and don't forget to submit your work for July's Show & Tell.
June Squarespace Website Show & Tell
We had eight brand spankin' new websites submitted by seven excellent designers in the Squarespace community during the month of June.
- LiveLetter is an online marketing company with a great lead generation website created by our friend and frequent contributor to the Show & Tell, Shane Boyce of Boyce Design.
- Launch Farm is a boutique branding agency out of Ohio that helps brands cultivate and curate content and with social media. Founder and Principal Christian Deuber submitted his site to us.
- Incentives to Grow Consulting asked our friend Tony Ham to build a new home for their brand online. He built this beaut of a site for them.
- Simpson Yacht Sales is a small business website in the business of selling yachts. Owner Chris Simpson is an entrepreneur who found a great web platform in Squarespace to meet the needs of his growing business.
- WorldCaptured is a group of young adults who built their website to showcase their work in entertainment, photography, and filmmaking. Group founder Jordan Stauber is also their web designer.
- Stuart Smith is an LA-based designer from the UK who also happens to be a senior designer for Disney Publishing Worldwide.
- Wade Creative is the brand of graphic and web designer and branding professional Steve Wade. Check out the great look of his Squarespace website.
- BloodHub marks the first an only company that specializes in the recruitment, collections, manufacturing and testing of blood. Shane Boyce of Boyce Design submits this unique specimen this month.
Which is your favorite website from the month and what do you like about it? Or, is there a feature of a particular website that you want to know how to create? Leave your comments below, and make sure to submit your work for July's Show & Tell by filling out the form on the right side of the blog.