The month of May saw five new websites submitted my way to be featured in the May Squarespace Website Show & Tell from a regular contributor and two new faces to Big Picture Web. This month you'll see Squarespace used to build websites for thought leaders, small businesses, banks, even a college!
May's Squarespace Show & Tell
Looking for ideas for your Squarespace website? Be inspired by these five new Squarespace websites finished in the month of May.
- Letterpress of Tulsa is a custom letterpress design shop from Tulsa, Oklahoma that uses antique printing presses and oversees the entire creative process, from idea to finished piece. Shane Boyce of GetBoyce.combrought their new Squarespace website to life.
- CFC Technology is a banking website (also made by Shane Boyce) that offers remote deposit technologies to businesses. I guess Squarespace even works well for commercial banking sites.
- As an employee of a college myself, seeing Independence Community College put a site on Squarespace was quite the accomplishment. Hat's off to Shane Boyce for this one. Squarespace handles everything from the admissions process to highlighting the academic and athletic offerings of the school.
- Matt Church is an Australian thought leadership expert who built his Squarespace site as a way to extend his personal brand online. His clean and crisp site highlights his accomplishments and areas of expertise. Great site, Matt!
- Max Traylor offers small business consulting and web design services. Max helps businesses put together simple, yet effective websites on Squarespace.
Have you created a Squarespace website lately? Submit your work to us via the form on the right side of the blog and I'll be happy to feature you in an upcoming edition of the monthly Squarespace Website Show & Tell.