One of the things I love the most about Squarespace websites is that rarely do you find two that look exactly the same, especially after a professional designer has had a hand in the design. This month's Show & Tell features ten uniquely beautiful websites created by six friends of our blog. Check out websites ranging from sites for consultants to heavy metal record labels. Vote for your favorite submitted design to crown this month's champ.
April's Squarespace Show & Tell
Squarespace offers some pretty great templates, but you can't compete with the polished and completely branded look of a custom site. Take a gander at these ten very unique websites.
- Big Blue Dahab is a PADI dive resort in the Red Sea. They asked Allie Astell of Manage My Website to create their beautiful Squarespace website.
- Campbell Salgado Studio is a senior portrait photography studio formed through the love and partnership of Kim Campell and Francisco Salgado. In addition to being a very talented photographer, Kim also happens to be their web designer.
- Terry Pappy created a website for Cambridge Performance Partners, a website for a business improvement consultancy. More of Terry's work can be found at Better3.
- Terry Pappy's second submission for the month is an informational website created to support the Compass Playbook, a guide that promises to create breakthrough success through creating clarity around the things that matter to you.
- Terry Pappy had a busy month in April, submitting three sites to this month's Show & Tell. Goonan Performance Strategies are healthcare business consultants based in Massachusetts.
- My pal and owner of Creative Component, Alan Houser, submitted a gem of a site in Eonian Records, the online presence of a metal music label by the same name. I thought this Squarespace website rocked hard!
- Alan Houser's second website for the month of April was for San Francisco Real Estate Agency, Proximty Real Estate. They're no doubt loving the clean and effective website Alan built for them.
- Some of my favorite websites are for individuals looking to showcase their personal brands. Security and Technology expert Todd Morris turned to Alan Houser and Creative Component to create his online presence. I really like how Alan made it easy to learn about Todd and connect with him all across the web.
- Michael Bessig of Bite47 and Altendorf, Switzerland, submitted a portfolio website that showcases Sarina Arnold, a Swiss model who has graced the cover of such magazines as Vogue and Elle.
- Last but not least, Tech Terrier is a tech blog created and managed by Alex Lightman. Check out their coverage of the ODOC iPhone docking station to get a sense of the cool stuff Alex and his writers cover over there.
What was your favorite website in the Squarespace Show & Tell this month? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments or in our poll on our Facebook page We'll interview the designer you think submitted the hottest design. Also, if you're looking for futher inspiration, check out our Show & Tell archives. And if you need help with your site, don't forget about our Squarespace Designer Directory.