When surveyed, Squarespace website users and designers said that seeing other examples of Squarespace websites was among the most valuable type of content we could publish on this blog. And in an effort to satisfy this demand, today we launch a new series called Squarespace Websites Show & Tell, which will showcase monthly websites created by Squarespace designers in the Big Picture Web Marketing community.
February's Squarespace Show & Tell
The innagural Squarespace Show & Tell features seven websites featured in the month of February created by five talented Squarespace designers. Take a look at these fresh new sites:
- Accelerated Analytics is a marketing website for a business software, created by Alan Houser of Creative Component.
- Kim Campbell's a photographer's wonderland is a photo gallery site showcasing some of the work of Portland photographer, Kim Campbell.
- Fruition Partners is on IT Management Consultant firm in Chicago. The website was created by Alan Houser of Creative Component.
- Plaza Fiesta is a popular shopping center in Atlanta Georgia. The website was created by Alan Houser ofCreative Component.
- Productivadades is an online magazine/blog dedicated to Mac and productivity news and information. The website was created by Andre Guimaraes.
- RiverStone Environmental Solutions is a natural environment consultancy in Bracebridge, Ontario. The website was created by Adam Gha of Bluefish Technology.
- Set Off Mag is an online magazine website created by Shane Boyce of Boyce Design.
Show & Tell Your Squarespace Designs
There's nothing on the web as beautiful as a new Squarespace website. We really want to share your work with the Squarespace community and readers of the Big Picture Web Marketing blog. If you'd like to be featured, take a moment to fill out the submission form in the right column of this blog. The goal is to feature all website submitted each month.