The Art of SEO - An Overview
- Understand how search engines work
- Find your audience and competitors online
- Perform keyword research
- Create an SEO plan and site map
- Develop a site with SEO in mind
- Learn to create linkable content
- Use vertical search engines
- Track SEO metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Find places to learn more about SEO
- Bring SEO into your company/site/life
Why You'll Probably Like The Art of SEO:
The Art of SEO is incredibly thorough. Many books on the subject will only go so deep. SEO is complex enough to fill a few hundred pages with just the basics. The Art of SEO, as I mentioned, is over 550 pages of SEO goodness from some of the best in the industry, including Rand Fishkin. Rand is the lead "mozzer" at SEOmoz.org, my favorite source of SEO tools and education.
Is The Art of SEO Really for You?
What People are Saying on Twitter:
What Did You Think?
Did you read The Art of SEO? What did you think? What was your favorite/worst part? Big Picture Web fans would really appreciate your insights. Please do leave a comment.
(Note: the links to books in this book review are affiliate links. Thank you for subsidizing my book habit!)